107-02 Queens BLVD Apt. 5H
COMMON CHARGES: $1,006
2 Bedroom/2 bath
1228 sq ft int
26 sq ft ex
Luxury new condo in the heart of Forest Hills!
Office Hours: 7 Days/Week from 10 am - 6 pm
Open Houses Every Saturday & Sunday from 12 pm - 2 pm
Masks are required.
Welcome to residence 5H at The BLVD. Step into this impeccable layout and you will first be greeted with larger-than-life windows and sunshine, which you can enjoy from your private outdoor terrace! This two bedroom and two bathroom home is filled with all of the thoughtful and elegant features you expect in a new development. Here you will find oak flooring, an elegant marble kitchen, deluxe spa-like bathrooms and ample closet space. Your luxurious kitchen is graced with custom Linea Decor cabinetry, Bosch appliances with a fully integrated refrigerator and dishwasher, and marble counters and backsplash with an exceptional waterfall detail. As an added bonus, you can enjoy your morning coffee on your private balcony. Each bedroom has ample closet space with additional storage available in the large washer and dryer closet. The primary, en-suite bathroom creates a spa-like feel, with Carrara marble walls, custom vanities, glass enclosed shower and a full length Robern medicine cabinet. Central heating and cooling, solid core doors with custom millwork frames and baseboards and Hinkley lighting are just some of the other notable details you will find impressive at The BLVD. The impeccable amenities package at The BLVD features both indoor & outdoor amenities to meet all your needs - whether they are business or pleasure.
- Double-pane Schuco windows
- Central heating and cooling
- Latch door lock system
- PID Oak brushed flooring
- Bosch appliances with fully integrated refrigerator and dishwasher
- Custom Linea Decor cabinetry
- Super white marble countertop and backsplash with exceptional waterfall detail
- Shaker panel solid core doors with custom millwork
- Bosch stackable washer & dryer
- Custom millwork with matching door frames and baseboards
- Hinkley lighting
- Symmons satin nickel plumbing fixtures and accessories
- Bathroom with Linea Décor custom vanities & Carrara marble vanity top
- Carrara marble tiled walls
- Kohler toilet
- Camden satin nickel sconces
- Full length recessed Robern medicine cabinet
- Private roof terraces available for purchase. Limited availability.
- Large lobby with package room
- Virtual doorman via Carson
- Onsite parking*
- Roof deck
- Fully furnished lounge with a kitchen, dining & pool table with access to courtyard
- Fully landscaped and furnished courtyard with dining areas w/ trellis, BBQ grills & lounge seating
- Business center with private conference room and work stations
- Kids playroom with custom cabinetry
- Gym by Advantage Sports & Fitness with Precor Equipment
Nestled in Forest Hills, the BLVD reaps the best of both worlds with the quaint calmness of MacDonald Park on one side, and the bustling life of Austin Street on the other. With Forest Hills being known for its parks, excellent transportation, and shopping as noted by The New York Times, prime location leads residents to experience the full breadth of this Queens’ neighborhood. With Austin Street as the hub for shops, cafes, and restaurants, this epicenter provides more than 50 walkable places to visit. From an outdoor stadium bringing music legends like The Beatles to play to the famed West Side Tennis Club hosting the U.S. Open tournament, BLVD allows its residents to live better and have access to anything they need.
*Subject to availability & additional cost
Photos and video may be reflective of a similar or model residence.
Equal housing opportunity.
Real estate taxes stated herein are estimates for the projected first year of condominium operation and do not reflect the building as fully completed. For further detail regarding anticipated increases in real estate taxes upon 100% completion of the building, prospective purchasers should review the full offering plan.
Common charges listed are pending AG acceptance in amendment #1 to offering plan.
All dimensions and square footages are approximate and subject to construction variances and may vary from floor to floor. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes, from time to time, in accordance with the offering plan. The complete terms are in an offering plan available from the Sponsor, under New York State Department of Law File No. CD19-0377. Sponsor: de Boulevard LLC, 215-15 Northern Blvd, Suite 301, Bayside NY 11361.
5 Bedroom/3 bathroom
163 St Nicholas AVE
- 5 Bedroom
- 3 Bath
3 Bedroom/2.5 bathroom
1851 Adam Clayton Powell BLVD
- Unit 2,
- 3 Bedroom
- 2.5 Bath
1 Bedroom/1 bathroom
42-14 Crescent ST
- Unit 12B,
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bath
Long Island City