107-06 Queens BLVD Apt. 6E
COMMON CHARGES: $566
1 Bedroom/1 bath
686 sq ft int
28 sq ft ex
Luxury new condo in the heart of Forest Hills!
Welcome to residence 6E at The BLVD. This is an incredibly gracious one bedroom home with private outdoor space! Enter this thoughtful layout and you will notice the oversized windows allowing in plenty of sunshine complemented by the oak flooring and elegant, custom kitchen design. With timeless luxury, this kitchen features custom Linea Decor cabinetry, Bosch appliances with a fully integrated refrigerator and dishwasher, Hinkley lighting and marble counters and backsplash with an exceptional waterfall detail. Your kitchen opens to your living room, where you can enjoy sun and space with your own private balcony, your bedroom is graced with a walk-in closet and to top it off, a large mechanical closet houses your in-unit washer and dryer. Central heating & cooling, solid core doors with custom millwork frames and baseboards and a spa-like bathroom are just some of the details you will find impressive at The BLVD. Additionally, the impeccable amenities package at The BLVD features both indoor & outdoor amenities to meet all your needs - whether they are business or pleasure.
- Double-pane Schuco windows
- Central heating and cooling
- Latch door lock system
- PID Oak brushed flooring
- Bosch appliances with fully integrated refrigerator and dishwasher
- Custom Linea Decor cabinetry
- Super white marble countertop and backsplash with exceptional waterfall detail
- Shaker panel solid core doors with custom millwork
- Bosch stackable washer & dryer
- Custom millwork with matching door frames and baseboards
- Hinkley lighting
- Symmons satin nickel plumbing fixtures and accessories
- Bathroom with Linea Décor custom vanities & Carrara marble vanity top
- Carrara marble tiled walls
- Kohler toilet
- Camden satin nickel sconces
- Full length recessed Robern medicine cabinet
- Private roof terraces available for purchase. Limited availability.
- Large lobby with package room
- Virtual doorman via Carson
- Onsite parking*
- Roof deck
- Fully furnished lounge with a kitchen, dining & pool table with access to courtyard
- Fully landscaped and furnished courtyard with dining areas w/ trellis, BBQ grills & lounge seating
- Business center with private conference room and work stations
- Kids playroom with custom cabinetry
- Gym by Advantage Sports & Fitness with Precore Equipment
Nestled in Forest Hills, the BLVD reaps the best of both worlds with the quaint calmness of MacDonald Park on one side, and the bustling life of Austin Street on the other. With Forest Hills being known for its parks, excellent transportation, and shopping as noted by The New York Times, prime location leads residents to experience the full breadth of this Queens’ neighborhood. With Austin Street as the hub for shops, cafes, and restaurants, this epicenter provides more than 50 walkable places to visit. From an outdoor stadium bringing music legends like The Beatles to play to the famed West Side Tennis Club hosting the U.S. Open tournament, BLVD allows its residents to live better and have access to anything they need.
*Subject to availability & additional cost
Photos and video may be reflective of a similar or model residence.
Equal housing opportunity.
Real estate taxes stated herein are estimates for the projected first year of condominium operation and do not reflect the building as fully completed. For further detail regarding anticipated increases in real estate taxes upon 100% completion of the building, prospective purchasers should review the full offering plan.
All dimensions and square footages are approximate and subject to construction variances and may vary from floor to floor. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes, from time to time, in accordance with the offering plan. The complete terms are in an offering plan available from the Sponsor, under New York State Department of Law File No. CD19-0377. Sponsor: de Boulevard LLC, 215-15 Northern Blvd, Suite 301, Bayside NY 11361.
5 Bedroom/3 bathroom
163 St Nicholas AVE
- 5 Bedroom
- 3 Bath
3 Bedroom/2.5 bathroom
1851 Adam Clayton Powell BLVD
- Unit 2,
- 3 Bedroom
- 2.5 Bath
1 Bedroom/1 bathroom
42-14 Crescent ST
- Unit 12B,
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bath
Long Island City