107-06 Queens BLVD Apt. 7A
COMMON CHARGES: $1,000
2 Bedroom/2 bath
1211 sq ft int
54 sq ft ex
sale unit in Forest Hills
- Floor Plan
- 3d Tour
Luxury new condo in the heart of Forest Hills!
Trader Joe's coming to Forest Hills - only 2 blocks from BLVD!!
Contracts signed now through Memorial Day, receive 1 year of common charges and 2 years of parking included!
On 2 and 3 bedroom residences, *restrictions apply, speak with an agent today.
NOW READY TO CLOSE! Avoid staggering rent increases and lock into a fixed monthly payment now!
Welcome to residence 7A at The BLVD – a 2-bedroom home with two exposures. Look no further as this corner, two bedroom home spans over 1,200 sf, has two bedrooms, two bathrooms and two balconies! Enter this home through the proper foyer, graced with two closets and be greeted with sunshine from this glorious corner layout. There will be no question how to furnish this home, as it provides you with more than enough living and dining room space to suit your needs. The elegant and extravagantly designed kitchen is graced with custom Linea Decor cabinetry, Bosch appliances with a fully integrated refrigerator and dishwasher, and marble counters and backsplash with an exceptional waterfall detail. The primary bedroom features a massive closet and an en-suite, spa-like marble bathroom - with glass enclosed shower, custom vanity with marble top and Camden sconces. Completing this home is the second bedroom with its own outdoor space, another full bathroom, central heating and cooling, solid core doors with custom millwork frames and baseboards and in-unit washer and dryer. Lastly, the impeccable amenities package at The BLVD features both indoor & outdoor amenities to meet all your needs - whether they are business or pleasure.
- Double-pane Schuco windows
- Central heating and cooling
- Latch door lock system
- PID Oak brushed flooring
- Bosch appliances with fully integrated refrigerator and dishwasher
- Custom Linea Decor cabinetry
- Super white marble countertop and backsplash
- Shaker panel solid core doors with custom millwork
- Bosch stackable washer & dryer
- Custom millwork with matching door frames and baseboards
- Hinkley lighting
- Symmons satin nickel plumbing fixtures and accessories
- Bathroom with Linea Décor custom vanities & Carrara marble vanity top
- Carrara marble tiled walls
- Kohler toilet
- Camden satin nickel sconces
- Full length recessed Robern medicine cabinet
- Large lobby with package room
- Virtual doorman via Carson
- Onsite parking*
- Roof deck
- Fully furnished lounge with a kitchen, dining & pool table with access to courtyard
- Fully landscaped and furnished courtyard with dining areas w/ trellis, BBQ grills & lounge seating
- Business center with private conference room and work stations
- Kids playroom with custom cabinetry
- Gym by Advantage Sports & Fitness with Precor Equipment
Nestled in Forest Hills, the BLVD reaps the best of both worlds with the quaint calmness of MacDonald Park on one side, and the bustling life of Austin Street on the other. With Forest Hills being known for its parks, excellent transportation, and shopping as noted by The New York Times, prime location leads residents to experience the full breadth of this Queens’ neighborhood. With Austin Street as the hub for shops, cafes, and restaurants, this epicenter provides more than 50 nearby places to visit. From an outdoor stadium bringing music legends like The Beatles to play to the famed West Side Tennis Club hosting the U.S. Open tournament, BLVD allows its residents to live better and have access to anything they need.
*Subject to availability & additional cost
Photos and video may be reflective of a similar or model residence.
Equal housing opportunity.
RE taxes stated are estimates for the projected 1st yr of condominium operation and don’t reflect the building as fully completed. For detail regarding anticipated increases in RE taxes upon 100% completion of the building, prospective purchasers should review the full offering plan.
CC listed are pending AG acceptance in amendment #2 to OP.
All dimensions and SF are approx. and subject to construction variances and may vary from floor to floor. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes, from time to time, in accordance with the offering plan. The complete terms are in an offering plan available from the Sponsor, under New York State Department of Law File No. CD19-0377. Sponsor: de Boulevard LLC, 215-15 Northern Blvd, Suite 301, Bayside NY 11361.
5 Bedroom/3 bathroom
163 St Nicholas AVE
- 5 Bedroom
- 3 Bath
3 Bedroom/2.5 bathroom
1851 Adam Clayton Powell BLVD
- Unit 2,
- 3 Bedroom
- 2.5 Bath
1 Bedroom/1 bathroom
42-14 Crescent ST
- Unit 12B,
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bath
Long Island City