JADE - 16 West 19th Street
JADE is named after designer Jade Jagger (daughter of Mick). She teamed up with John Hitchcox and Philippe Starck to design this conversion of a 12 story commercial building in Flatiron into a 14 story residential condo with 57 units.
A two-story roof addition was added that now holds a lounge, fitness club, terrace, and lap pool. The residences have very unique layouts, utilizing a “pod-like” idea. These free-standing “pods” maximize living space by containing kitchens, bathrooms, and closets, all hidden behind doors. The interior designs have an exotic vibe while maintaining a modern minimalism.
This is the building for those looking for something with an edge. It’s a very stylish and cutting-edge building in a perfect Flatiron/Chelsea location.
Address: JADE, 16 West 19th Street
Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Style: Post War Loft
Size: 12 floors, 57 apartments
For Sale: $925,000 – $3.7 million
For Rent: $2,700 – $5,400/month
Amenities: Rooftop Deck, Fitness Club and Spa, Lounge
About Flatiron District
In Flatiron, you can enjoy the sophisticated Restaurant Row on Park Avenue South and the great shopping on Fifth and Broadway. Madison Square Park is a wonderful spot to sit and enjoy the scenery, with a clear view of the district’s namesake, the Flatiron Building. The Flatiron District has some of the most detailed and beautiful architecture in Manhattan.
Restaurant: 15 East- 15 East 15th Street
Nightlife: Park Bar- 15 East 15th Street
*Prices at time of posting and subject to change.
- 4W - 4 West 21st Street 4 West 21st Street, aka 4W, is classified as a...
- Madison Green - 5 East 22nd Street Madison Green sits at the foot of Madison Square Park,...
- One Madison Park - 23 East 22nd Street There are new developments constantly being constructed in Manhattan, but...
- The Stanford - 45 East 25th Street Located between Park and Madison Avenues, overlooking Madison Square Park,...
- Sky House - 11 East 29th Street Sky House is a tall and slender building soaring 55-stories...