124 East 24th Street
A vintage mural welcomes you into the lobby of 124 East 24th Street - an art deco gem-hidden a block from Madison Square Park. This fantastic location puts you at the crossroads of some great neighborhoods in Manhattan, right in the Flatiron District. Many of these units offer charming elevated dining rooms - even in the studios. The hardwood floors and renovated kitchens and baths make this 6 story pre-war apartment perfect for those looking for that rare rental that has price, size, location and charm. I don’t know where the genesis of the antique built-in bookshelves came from, but it is that kind of attention to detail that makes this one of my favorite buildings in the neighborhood. Large studios and one bedroom layouts from $2,000 on up make this a great rental option.
- Pre-war elevator building
- 6 stories, 59 units
- Studios and one-bedroom apartments
- Adjacent to Park Avenue
- Spacious layouts
- Video intercom
- Laundry facility
- Hallway restoration includes new lighting/paint
- Newly modernized elevator
- 43 West 16th Street 43 West 16th Street is one of the larger buildings...
- 34 East 22nd Street Watch this space: we know that 34 East 22nd Street,...
- The Stanford - 45 East 25th Street Located between Park and Madison Avenues, overlooking Madison Square Park,...
- Flatiron District - 200 East 15th Hatten House 200 East 15th Street If you’re looking...
- Madison Green - 5 East 22nd Street Madison Green sits at the foot of Madison Square Park,...