Gramercy Park - 330 Third Avenue
330 Third Ave
Stones throw from Gramercy park and a hop skip and a jump from Union square, this building is close enough to all the action while also being far enough to get some peace and quiet. Building link, and online service providing notifications about packages and deliveries, is conveniently used, and a concierge is available. Some units feature outdoor space, but all units have large closets and spacious floor plans. This high-rise co-op also has some sponsor units available, come check it out!! This co-op is about location, service and convince. Transportation, supermarkets, shops, restaurant, bars, schools and entertainment all surround this co-op with in few blocks.
- Ownership: Co-op
- Building Type: High-rise
- Service Level: Concierge
- Size: 20 Floors. 206 Apartments.
- Age: Post-war. Built 1964. Converted to Co-operative in 1984.
- Financing Allowed 80%
- Tax Deductibility 42%
- Access Elevator (2)
- Amenities: Garage; Laundry Room; Common Storage Room.
- Building Policy: Pied-A-Terre Allowed.
- Pet Policy: Pets Allowed Weight Limit 40 lbs.
- Sales Policy: Financing Allowed: 80%. Tax Deductibility: 42%. Co-Purchasing Allowed. Transfer and Sublet Allowed.
- Gramercy House - 235 East 22nd Street
- Gramercy Park - The Elektra - 290 Third Avenue
- The Gramercy Regent - 157 East 18th Street
- The Gramercy Park House - 34 Gramercy Park East
- 44 Gramercy Park North