Alma - 30 West 21st Street
This mid-rise condo has been catching attention in the Flatiron District based on its impressive amenities basket and its truly central location, offering a unique blend of lavishness and intimacy. Alma is home to 13 lofty and expansive residences each averaging over 4,000 square feet. In accordance with Landmarks Preservation Commission requests, the building has retained its original neo-Renaissance architectural form with which it was born in the early 1900s. Located in the nexus of Union Square, Gramercy and Flatiron, Alma is situated in a prime area for restaurants, nightclubs, and shopping, with effortless access to both Midtown and Downtown.
Address: Alma, 30 West 21st Street
Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Type: Condo mid-rise
Year Built: 2008
Architect: Karl Fischer
Developer: Beck Street Capital
Interior Designers: Roman & Williams
Apartments: Dinesen oak flooring, very high ceilings, 50 feet wide living-rooms with multiple exposures to the Chelsea skyline
Kitchens: Thick Crestola marble countertops and a complete appliance package by Dada
Bathrooms: Steam showers, a Gobi tub, and Buffi fixtures
Building: Private elevators with keyed-access, concierge service, private maid service, evening turndown service, on-premise home fitness center, a private yoga studio, and a wine cellar
- 4W - 4 West 21st Street 4 West 21st Street, aka 4W, is classified as a...
- The Paper Factory - 52 West 22nd Street For those looking for luxury brownstone living and are in...
- The Carriage House - 159 West 24th Street Considering the horse and carriage has not been the ideal...
- 141 Fifth Avenue 141 Fifth, Manhattan’s most decadent living quarters, channels a bourgeois...
- 15 Madison Square North - 15 East 26th Street With its eclectic mix of traditional and modern, 15 Madison...